Bible Search
Music Ministry

In 1917 Holy Trinity was established to be the Lutheran congregation in Kingsport.  Soon after the first building was built for Holy Trinity, Pastor Huffard organized the first robed choir in Kingsport, the children's choir of Holy Trinity.  From that founding, Holy Trinity has always held a prominent presence in the music community of Kingsport.  The present nave and sanctuary were built in 1972 and one of the few tracker organs in the region was installed.